Tuesday, June 24, 2014

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.‏

 Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what this quote means. Someone got it from a fortune cookie this week.  If anyone has any ideas or insights, let me know!
   So... this week I have really been working on writing in my journal every night. I don't know if any of you have seen the movie Mountain of the Lord. You should watch it. It's awesome. Anyway, we saw it during lunch one day, and it really inspired me to start keeping a journal.  Right now, I've written 10 days in a row--pretty impressive if I do say so myself!  I was also hoping that my journal keeping would help me organize my thoughts for the week in my email, but apparently not. I still don't really remember what happen much during the week.
   One thing that was awesome, was we were able to attend a baptismal service on Saturday!  It wasn't for someone that I had taught, but we brought an investigator to come watch it with us, and she loved it!  She is a little 10 year old girl that wants to be baptized with all her heart, but her parents (who are members) won't take her to church.  It's really sad, and we're doing everything we can to encourage her Mom and Dad to make the gospel a priority. We've gotten to a point where we are trying to organize someone from the ward to give her rides to church on Sunday.  We don't really know yet how the parents will react.  Anyway, that was something cool that happened. It hasn't been too long since the last email.... so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad that I don't have much to say. 
Hay Que Tener Fe
Sister Pratt
 
I don't have a whole lot of time left, but I'm stalling in hopes that I will get a name for the new baby boy! (and maybe a picture?)  Let me know as soon as you can!
 
 
so.... this week while we were out proselyting, Sister Capitan and I decided to do one of those "Well, let's see where this trail leads to....." This is what we found!


                                                              Also.... this is our district from the Temple haha


No comments:

Post a Comment