Saturday, June 21, 2014

HEY6/19/2014


                                    
      
  This week has been weird.  We didn't have P-day on Monday because we're going to the temple today! It just throws everything off. Then again, it's so worth it to get to go to the temple. I love it so much. I wish we could go more often.
  Anyway, I don't have a whole lot of time because we have to fit in a lot today. I just mainly wanted to send this email to let you all know that I'm still alive! I'm doin' great! Workin' hard! Lovin' life!
  On another note, transfers are a week from Monday, and we both have an inkling that I will get moved! I don't know--we'll see. Hope you all are doing well. I love you more than baby pandas!
Sister Pratt 
Picking Cherries



a cute dog!



The only pictures we take on a regular basis--car pics.

We had lunch at the old folks home! Super fun
 

No comments:

Post a Comment