Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Good Week!

This week, Sister Hatch and I made a goal to visit EVERY family in both of our wards. Obviously, it's gonna take a little more time.  Whenever we go to an active family, we give them a Family Mission Plan.  I do have to say, it's not as intricate as the one we grew up with that has daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals, but it's a good starting point for a lot of families.  This week we committed 18 families to do this mission plan!  We are really excited.  Our mission has always focused on working with the members, and now, I feel like we've finally figured out how to do that!!  I think it's pretty exciting.  Anyway, not a whole lot else happened this week.     Sister Hatch and I met these random stoned guys on the sidewalk.  We had the opportunity to testify of the Law of Chastity to them after they proposed to us.  That was probably the craziest thing that's happened on my mission.
   Someone requested to know my favorite treat..?  Well, I've sworn off sweets except for Sat and Sun, so maybe........ chips? I really don't know. I've got a thing for potato chips, though.  As far as non-food items, I like stickers! They are fun to give to kids and put on letters, and they don't take up a whole lot of room. :)  Ooh, oooh, I know! How about a Gospel Coloring book? That would be sweet.  Anyway, I'm out of ideas. I don't really need anything.
   Hay que tener fe!
      Sister Pratt
I got to eat dinner with a couple of super heros the other night.


Going crazy with the artsy settings on my camera

This is our ward mission leader...be jealous

The moon was HUGE...you can't tell in the picture.

Saw this random car...had no idea what it is...had to take a creeper shot.

No idea what this is supposed to mean!
(A note from Nadine in response to this letter.)
I loved the pictures and captions Lizzy shared!  She's so...Lizzy! (aka. Awesome!)

It reminded me of a line she wrote in a letter to me that I must share.  She wrote:

"I love you more than recently thawed Star Crunch's :)"

What?!  Who says that?!  No one!  Oh!  She makes me burst with a smile and a little chuckle. 

-Nadine 

No comments:

Post a Comment