Monday, December 2, 2013

Transfers already!!!

   Yeah... transfers happened ALREADY!!  I can't believe I've already been here for 6 weeks... What?  It's going by so quickly.  Sister Thompson is leaving us, but Sister Chen and I are staying in the same area.  It's very bitter sweet!  It's sad losing Sis T, but I know that it's what the Lord has in store for us, and we have a lot to learn.  
   I know you are all on pins and needles to know what the December Challenge is (see Julia Pratt for details).. so here we go!! Eat at least one meal a day with chopsticks! Sister Chen is rubbing off on me more than I thought she would, and I have an overwhelming desire to learn once and for all how to eat with chopsticks! so... there you go! Have fun with it :)
   As far as this past week goes, I got a monster sinus infection and lost my voice! I couldn't talk for about 3 days, so missionary work was interesting. My other companions handled it very well, though.  
   Thanksgiving was AMAZING!! We got to eat 3 Thanksgiving meals! I was stuffed! Totally worth it, though. It was the best.
   We had a couple of really neat experiences, and a lot of people are progressing! I'm short on time, though, so I can't give a whole lot of detail. 
   Love you all!!
      Sister Pratt



No comments:

Post a Comment