Monday, January 13, 2014

I GOT TRANSFERRED!

   Really, it just happened, and for some reason, it's all I can think about! I seriously can't remember anything we did this week. I can only think about how I'm in a new area with a new companion, etc. It's gonna be weird!  I assume the first time is the hardest, though.  I've been 12 weeks in one area with the same companion, and I loved it! I guess that's why they pulled me out. I need to grow and experience other wards and people. I'm excited; it will just take some getting used to.
   My new companion is named Sister Hatch, and so far (2 hours) she is AWESOME! I know we are going to get along.  Right now, actually we're at the library, and she is talking to someone about Christ. She is such a good example to me. I'll tell you more about her once I get to know her better.  As for the area, I don't really know anything at all. Apparently, our stake takes up 60% of the geographical area of the mission, though, which is kinda cool. I'm excited to get to work.  There's always lots of it.  
   Anyway, I seriously can't remember what happened this week..... my mind is blank. Maybe it's a defense mechanism so I won't miss my old area. There are pictures, though, which will give a little glimpse.
   Love you all!
Sister Pratt
My beloved zone

Went to an Asian market

Tried my hand at drawing...this is what came out.

Creepy black cat

Tried to take pictures

Saying goodbye to Sister Chen

More goodbyes

Ann-dog Averett-- We decided to match on the last Sunday.


The Relief Society President said she cried when she found out.

1 comment: