Sunday, March 29, 2015

Dear MOM

March 23, 2015
Dear Mom,
I really am loving the end of my mission--it is so much fun! I feel like I've finally gotten to the point where I kinda know what I'm doing... sort of. I'm excited to work hard and get as much done as I possibly can!!
One thing I have noticed, though, is that it's getting harder and harder to email home. I don't feel like I have much to say because I'm going to see you all soon! Part of me would rather not send an email at all rather than send a half-hearted, lame one. I've also been trying to take care of a lot of stuff like housing and classes, etc, which takes a lot of time. 
Anyway, so I don't know if I'm going to send a mass email this week. Hopefully next week will be easier (but probably not because it's my fall classes registration day). It would really be helpful if I got questions to answer about how my week went, so I'm not just fishing my brain for something important to say. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and why I didn't email. Maybe I will send a hand written letter that you can post on the blog. 
Love you!
Sister Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment