Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Month to Go

March 20
Mom! and Dad!
Thanks for the letter.  At this point, I don't really mind talking about coming home.  President Winder has counseled that I make detailed plans for after mission life.  And I feel confident now that I'll be able to focus and work hard to the end!
     I don't know if you've already made plans of where to stay.  There are SO many people that I want to visit, but I'm starting to be OK with the fact that we might just have time for a handful of families.  Do we know what days exactly we will be here?  I can start setting up dinners and things like that over email and such.  I just need to make sure that I have the right days that we'll be here.  And how many days...
    I got the glasses prescription!  Now I'm just waiting for the glasses to be done.  I think it will just be about $100 for them--$30 for the frames and $70 for the lenses.  I'm pretty excited!  And it will be something I will always have from Boise!  Anyway I love you!!!   Sister Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment