Monday, December 15, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Star!

  Well, I don't have a lot of time today because I got transferred! It's kinda crazy. I've spent the past couple days packing my brains out and trying to say goodbye to as many people as possible. Now, I finally have stopped long enough to breathe, and I don't even know what to say! 
   I will now be serving in the Meridian North Stake with Sister Gummow (she's awesome.) It was sad leaving Sister Venable and all the great memories that I've made in Star, but I know that I will have fun in my new area, too. I've also been called to serve as a Sister Training Leader.  I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm sure Sister Gummow will be able to show me the ropes. As far as I can tell, the only difference is that we go on exchanges more often. I will let you all know how it goes! 
   Well, to make up for the lack of email, I will try to send lots of pictures. :)
Love, 
Sister Pratt
We went to the Wood family's home for dinner and decorated Christmas cookies!


Their daughter loved my name tag.

Matching glasses

Saying goodbye to the Robbins Family.  I'm going to miss them.

This lady's name is "Monday." It's great :) Anyway, she wanted a picture with us, so she just took a selfie in Relief Society!

The Old Star Zone

Share the Gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment