Monday, July 7, 2014

The 3 Musketeers!

 Thus have we been dubbed, and thus shall we ever be called.
   I love my companions! We get along better than I ever thought that we would. It's a miracle. I was so nervous about being in another trio because as some of you know, my last one was pretty hard.  I didn't know how it was going to be, but it has turned out to be such a blessing! I really think that it is because of all of the prayers you have been giving on my behalf.  The Lord has blessed me with the strength to learn and grow with the situations that I have instead of being burdened and worried about them.
   Thank you so much for the encouragement and love! I want you to know that I really have been feeling your prayers.  It's such an odd thing, and I don't think I've experienced it before.  It's wonderful, though.  I have just had so much peace in my situation with my companions and my area.  When we got to the area last week, I discovered that we don't have any investigators it the area at all, and some of the ward missionaries don't really like each other. It's weird.  Lots of work to do, that's for sure! When I thought about it, though, in each of my areas I have arrived with 1 or 0 investigators in the area.  I guess I should be used to it by now.  I need to learn something that I haven't learned, yet.  I hope I can figure out what it is. :)
   I cannot tell you the love I have for my Savior.  It is overwhelming at times.  I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to build my relationship with Him.  I want you all to know that no matter how much I love and miss you, there is nothing I would rather be doing that preaching the gospel. There is no place I would rather be than Star, Idaho.  I love my job.
Sister Pratt
We're crazy........and very bad at selfies!


Also.... just when I thought I was rid of Jackson (the dog), these two guys showed up in my life!
A giant Jackson and a mini Jackson :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment